Thursday 2 May 2019

happy fathers day quotes

Happy Father's Day! Sibylle's favorite quotes on paternity
Today, we celebrate fathers in our lives. A special day to recognize them, congratulate them, show them our love and gratitude and thank them.

The compilation of paternity quotes made me realize that we did not have as many quotes about fathers as about mothers. While there is a special relationship between a mother and her child, reinforced by the unique bond that unites pregnancy, fathers also play a crucial role and play an important role in the lives of their children. They are eit
speaking, doing his best with all he has to be a good father for his children. A man who loves, like a mother, his children and who wants the best for them.

There is not one, but a million ways to be a good father and today is a day of pause and thanksgiving. For the new father, like George Clooney, for all fathers; to the fathers who will become fathers again and embrace paternity with renewed joy; to future dads who can not wait to embrace paternity soon or someday in the future; to fathers-in-law who have children at heart and to fathers who are no longer with us but are cherished in our hearts, we wish to wish you a happy Father's Day with much love and gratitude. And to my father, I'll say it in French: Happy Father's Day!
A good father is one of the most valuable and valuable assets of our society.
- Billy Graham
My dad gave me the best gift that anyone could give to another person, he believed in me.
- JIM VALVANO
When I was a 14-year-old boy, my father was so ignorant that I could barely stand the old man. But when I was 21, I was amazed at everything the old man had learned in seven years.
- MARK TWAIN
A man's life takes place in three stages: he believes in Santa, he does not believe in Santa, he is Santa Claus.
- ANONYMOUS
A child looks up at the stars and marvels. The big fathers put a child on his shoulders and help them to catch a star.
- REED MARKHAM
Having a look with a newborn is one of the strangest things you will do. And it is highly recommended.
- ROSS MCCAMMON

No comments:

Post a Comment